IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Talex Web Design Bacau

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> BUTON COMP DE BORD, se poate plasa in alta parte sau nu?
bunyqu
post Mar 10 2009, 06:50 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 8

AS vrea sa pun un 2din pe gandac. am vazut poze cu alte casetofoane si chiar cu 2din. nu pot sa cred trebuie sa renuntam la acel buton. cei de la mcar mi-au sps ca nu ar fi posibil. eu totusi nu cred. cine are cunostinta de asa ceva va rog scrieti.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Danyutz
post Dec 6 2009, 09:49 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 235

Poate te ajuta asta

When installing a after market stereo you lose the set button and the function to change from mpg,average and fuel etc but you can still change it follow these instructions.

1. Make sure car is OFF
2. Press Top Right button also known as button A and hold it down.
3. Whilst holding it down turn the ignition to on but not starting the car.
4. Keep holding button A and when the temp etc comes on press the SET button below dont let go of button A tho!
5. As you press set whilst holding A you can scroll through the diffrent options.

Ive edited a pic a find to show you buttons

si asta pentru cei ce vor sa schimbe unitatea originala

I noticed this on shoutbox from a new user so thought i'd post up since ive recently done this.

Firstly you need to decide whether you want to keep the steering controls or not. If you do then buy a stereo that has this option personally i would go with a alpine head unit but there are others.

Please note the steps may vary this is what i did.

1. To remove the old stereo use volkswagon keys slide them in the side of the two slits till it clicks then pull out the stereo and remove the cables from the back of it.

2. Connect the iso cable to modify the current cable to standard.

3. then if you want steering controls you will then need to put this lead onto the cable above it only fits one way so you wont go wrong.

4. connect the leads you got with stereo onto this and before you plug those in the back of your new stereo bring the leads through your new fascia and then pop the fascia ont the head unit it should click in place then plug leads in the back of stereo.

5. To screw the fascia on there is two screws on each side remove them and then pop it all back and line up the fascia you put on with screws.

6. pop the 2 plastic covers over the screw holes and wallahh your new stereo is in smile.gif

Note: i advise you test at step 4 save going all the way back if owt wrong. Also this is done on my might differ for others.

Parts:

Mitsubishi ISO Cable varies on price ?10-?15 available from ebay or halfords etc.
Steering wheel control is available from incartech for about ?35 and youll need a patch lead which is ?4.99 as diffrent one for each make of stereo
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: